RSPCA looking for new home for abandoned cat
ABANDONED for a year and left to fend for himself after his owner moved home, Buster the cat is desperate for a new start in life.
The two-year-old neutered male is currently being looked after by staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
Buster is a very boisterous cat so is best suited to an adult household. A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Buster has received no love or care for the past year of his life.
“He really needs a patient and kind owner who can appreciate that it will take a little time for Buster to adjust again, but he really is a wonderful cat.”
If you can offer him a home call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can visit Buster at the care home, open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party