RSPCA cruelty dog in need of new home
FORCED to live in a garage, Dandy the dog wasn’t treated very well by his previous owners.
However, things changed for the better when the one-year-old was taken to RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
And now, the boisterous dog is hoping to be relocated permanently with a loving family in a welcoming home.
A spokeswoman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Before he was brought to us Dandy was forced to live part of the time in a garage.
“The first time we let him off the lead in the grass compound he was a joy to watch running around and literally leaping up for joy.”
You may also want to watch:
She continued: “Dandy loves nothing better than to have a cuddle with you.
“Due to his very bouncy nature and his size we are looking for a home with children over 12 years of age.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
“He loves to play with a ball and will walk for hours.
“His one down point is that he can be very boisterous and strong but with training this can be resolved.”
If you can offer Dandy a home, call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit her at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays.