RSPCA cruelty dog in need of a new home
BEATEN by his former owner, Bonzo has endured horrifying acts of cruelty no dog should ever have to.
But now thankfully the two-year-old tan and white crossbreed is living at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms while he awaits a new home and loving family.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Bonzo is great with other dogs he meets out and about on his walks but we are now looking to re-home him as a single dog.
“He is housetrained, very affectionate and really deserves another chance to prove himself.”
Bonzo is not good with cats, travels well and could live with children of a secondary school age.
You may also want to watch:
If you can offer him a home, call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Bonzo at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 4 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation