RSPCA cruelty dog in need of a new home
BEATEN by his former owner, Bonzo has endured horrifying acts of cruelty no dog should ever have to.
But now thankfully the two-year-old tan and white crossbreed is living at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms while he awaits a new home and loving family.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Bonzo is great with other dogs he meets out and about on his walks but we are now looking to re-home him as a single dog.
“He is housetrained, very affectionate and really deserves another chance to prove himself.”
Bonzo is not good with cats, travels well and could live with children of a secondary school age.
You may also want to watch:
If you can offer him a home, call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Bonzo at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals