RSPCA cruelty dog in need of a new home
BEATEN by his former owner, Bonzo has endured horrifying acts of cruelty no dog should ever have to.
But now thankfully the two-year-old tan and white crossbreed is living at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms while he awaits a new home and loving family.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Bonzo is great with other dogs he meets out and about on his walks but we are now looking to re-home him as a single dog.
“He is housetrained, very affectionate and really deserves another chance to prove himself.”
Bonzo is not good with cats, travels well and could live with children of a secondary school age.
You may also want to watch:
If you can offer him a home, call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Bonzo at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One