Royle variety performance from comedian Ricky Tomlinson and friends
JIM Royle is known as head of the second most famous family in the country – the Royle Family. Actor Ricky Tomlinson, who played him, will be bringing his stand up amusement show to Potters Bar next Thursday. Ricky is hoping to entertain all with his All
JIM Royle is known as head of the second most famous family in the country - the Royle Family.
Actor Ricky Tomlinson, who played him, will be bringing his stand up amusement show to Potters Bar next Thursday.
Ricky is hoping to entertain all with his All New Laughter Show 2009 on at the Wyllyotts Theatre, in Darkes Lane.
Appearing with former Brookside favourite Ricky in the two-hour show will be comedians Tony Barton and Eddie Archer, and the comedy show band Black Onyx.
You may also want to watch:
As well as being an award-winning actor, off screen Ricky has been a plasterer, banjo player, comic, union agitator and political activist.
Valued for his honesty, wit and integrity, the actor aims to have audience members in fits of laughter.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 6 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
Tony started his career in the 1960s as part of the double act 'The Barton Brothers', who toured with stars such as Tom Jones and Roy Orbison.
As well as working the pub and club scene with TV personalities Jim Davidson, Mike Reid and Michael Barrymore, Tony has also appeared in Coronation Street and Emmerdale.
Eddie was a popular member of Granada Television's The Comedians and is a cabaret artiste.
He has appeared on many TV shows including New Faces and Fame Game.
The show starts at 8pm
Tickets cost �17.50.