Royal Wedding celebrations at a Hatfield leisure centre
BRIDES, grooms, bridesmaids and page boys – a Hatfield leisure centre will have it all.
For the Jim McDonald Centre is going fancy wedding dress mad.
And it’s not only the attendees getting in on the act.
The hall itself will look the part as bunting is adorned across the hub.
There will be a sherry reception and buffet, a Cockney band, and the regal version of Housey Housey, which is Palacey, Palacey.
You may also want to watch:
During the celebrations, which run from 9.30am to 3.30pm, a Jimmy Mac version of the Royal Family will make an appearance on the balcony, to wave and offer felicitations.
- 1 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 2 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 5 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 6 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank