Royal Veterinary College looking for pets with the X Factor
DOES your pet have star quality? If so, the Royal Veterinary College (RVC) would like to hear from you. The college, which is based in Hawkshead Lane, Brookmans Park, is running a Pet Factor competition to find Hertfordshire s cutest domestic animals. The
DOES your pet have star quality?
If so, the Royal Veterinary College (RVC) would like to hear from you.
The college, which is based in Hawkshead Lane, Brookmans Park, is running a Pet Factor competition to find Hertfordshire's cutest domestic animals.
There are four categories - namely dog, cat, horse and 'other' - and the winners will feature on a new series of RVC postcards.
You may also want to watch:
Steph Mitchell, fundraising manager at the RVC Animal Care Trust, said: "If anyone has a paparazzi-keen puppy or a glamorous guinea pig we would be delighted to enter them in the competition.
"If we think your animal has the 'Pet Factor' they will feature on postcards to our regular donors and to many of our clients whose kind support helps us raise funds for the college's hospitals and treat more than 8,000 dogs and cats a year."
- 1 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 2 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 3 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 4 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 5 Isabel Hospice Lights of Love ceremonies return to celebrate the lives of loved ones lost
- 6 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
To take part in the competition, email your pet's name and photo, together with your contact details to the RVC by following the link at www.rvc.ac.uk/ACT/Photos.cfm
A gallery of entrants and the full competition rules can also be accessed through this web page.
The closing date is Tuesday, March 31.