Romanian jailed for cash machine scam in Potters Bar
A CASH machine thief from Romania faces deportation after being jailed for an ATM scam in Potters Bar. Ioan Stauceanu, 29, pleaded guilty to skimming �300 from a cash point in
A CASH machine thief from Romania faces deportation after being jailed for an ATM scam in Potters Bar.
Ioan Stauceanu, 29, pleaded guilty to 'skimming' �300 from a cash point in High Street on March 28.
Stauceanu, of Sidney Avenue, Parsons Green, London, was sent to prison for 12 months following a hearing at St Albans Crown Court.
Judge Joanne Harris also recommended that he be deported.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story see this week's Potters Bar Edition, out Wednesday
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire