Romanian jailed for cash machine scam in Potters Bar
A CASH machine thief from Romania faces deportation after being jailed for an ATM scam in Potters Bar. Ioan Stauceanu, 29, pleaded guilty to skimming �300 from a cash point in
A CASH machine thief from Romania faces deportation after being jailed for an ATM scam in Potters Bar.
Ioan Stauceanu, 29, pleaded guilty to 'skimming' �300 from a cash point in High Street on March 28.
Stauceanu, of Sidney Avenue, Parsons Green, London, was sent to prison for 12 months following a hearing at St Albans Crown Court.
Judge Joanne Harris also recommended that he be deported.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story see this week's Potters Bar Edition, out Wednesday
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas