Romanian jailed for cash machine scam in Potters Bar
A CASH machine thief from Romania faces deportation after being jailed for an ATM scam in Potters Bar. Ioan Stauceanu, 29, pleaded guilty to skimming �300 from a cash point in
A CASH machine thief from Romania faces deportation after being jailed for an ATM scam in Potters Bar.
Ioan Stauceanu, 29, pleaded guilty to 'skimming' �300 from a cash point in High Street on March 28.
Stauceanu, of Sidney Avenue, Parsons Green, London, was sent to prison for 12 months following a hearing at St Albans Crown Court.
Judge Joanne Harris also recommended that he be deported.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story see this week's Potters Bar Edition, out Wednesday
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 4 What time will the election results come in?
- 5 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say