Rolls-Royce badge stolen
A ROLLS-ROYCE flying lady symbol was stolen on Sunday afternoon.
The theft took place in Brookmans Avenue, Brookmans Park, between 5pm and 5.30pm.
Police believe the thieves gained access from the golf club road. As well as the iconic symbol, crooks also tried unsuccessfully to gain access to a till.
Appealing for witnesses, detective constable Glen Turrell-Oldacre said: “Anyone out of place would have attracted attention.
“This is a very unusual burglary where they have specifically targeted the symbol from the car.”
You may also want to watch:
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 7 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 8 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 M25 protesters could face prison after Government secures injunction