Reward offered to catch railway station raiders
YOBS responsible for a spate of thefts at railway stations are being hunted by detectives. British Transport Police (BTP) are appealing for witnesses after ticket machines at Potters Bar, Welham Green and Brookmans Park were broken into overnight on April
YOBS responsible for a spate of thefts at railway stations are being hunted by detectives.
British Transport Police (BTP) are appealing for witnesses after ticket machines at Welham Green, Brookmans Park and Potters Bar were broken into overnight on April 2/3.
Detective constable Chris Brett said the thieves, who escaped with a small amount of cash, also damaged a phone box at Cuffley railway station.
"The damage caused was considerable and there was obviously disruption caused to many passengers," he said.
You may also want to watch:
As part of the investigation, CCTV stills have been released.
Rail operator First Capital Connect (FCC) is offering a �2,500 reward for information leading to the capture of the offenders.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
Call police with information on 0800 405040.