Reward offered after valuable eagle ornament stolen
A REWARD is being offered for information leading to the return of a valuable ornamental eagle.
The eagle, pictured, was stolen from the garden of a house in Bentley Heath Lane, in Bentley Heath between 6pm on February 17 and 2.30pm on February 18.
Police would not say how much the 60cm high eagle is worth, but it is thought to be at least a four figure sum.
The amount of the reward will be decided when information is given.
Pc Graham Hiscock, of Potters Bar neighbourhood team, said: “The eagle was very precious to the her [the owner] and I would urge anyone who has been offered the eagle for sale, or knows of its whereabouts to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say