Reward offered after valuable eagle ornament stolen
A REWARD is being offered for information leading to the return of a valuable ornamental eagle.
The eagle, pictured, was stolen from the garden of a house in Bentley Heath Lane, in Bentley Heath between 6pm on February 17 and 2.30pm on February 18.
Police would not say how much the 60cm high eagle is worth, but it is thought to be at least a four figure sum.
The amount of the reward will be decided when information is given.
Pc Graham Hiscock, of Potters Bar neighbourhood team, said: “The eagle was very precious to the her [the owner] and I would urge anyone who has been offered the eagle for sale, or knows of its whereabouts to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 4 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 8 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 9 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 10 Smart new kits for Welwyn's men who maintain unbeaten start to new hockey season