Recruitment drive in Welwyn Garden City
A RECRUITMENT drive will be held this Friday, for anyone who may be interested in a career as a care worker. Goldsborough Home Care, which provides help and support for vulnerable people across Hertfordshire, is looking for new care workers
A RECRUITMENT drive will be held this Friday, for anyone who may be interested in a career as a care worker.
Goldsborough Home Care, which provides help and support for vulnerable people across Hertfordshire, is looking for new care workers to join the team either full or part time.
The company provides home help for the elderly, people with mental or physical disabilities and individuals suffering with mental health problems.
The company also supports children, families and schools.
You may also want to watch:
On June 10, between 10am and 5.30pm, the company will be holding an open day on the first floor of the Howard Centre, in WGC, opposite Maher the Bookseller.
All are welcome, and no previous experience of care work is necessary, as full training is provided to new staff, as well as the opportunity to obtain NVQ qualifications.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Captain Tom inspires little Zach to raise money for the NHS
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
For more information, call Goldsborough Home Care on 0844 7360250.