Recruitment drive in Welwyn Garden City
A RECRUITMENT drive will be held this Friday, for anyone who may be interested in a career as a care worker. Goldsborough Home Care, which provides help and support for vulnerable people across Hertfordshire, is looking for new care workers
A RECRUITMENT drive will be held this Friday, for anyone who may be interested in a career as a care worker.
Goldsborough Home Care, which provides help and support for vulnerable people across Hertfordshire, is looking for new care workers to join the team either full or part time.
The company provides home help for the elderly, people with mental or physical disabilities and individuals suffering with mental health problems.
The company also supports children, families and schools.
You may also want to watch:
On June 10, between 10am and 5.30pm, the company will be holding an open day on the first floor of the Howard Centre, in WGC, opposite Maher the Bookseller.
All are welcome, and no previous experience of care work is necessary, as full training is provided to new staff, as well as the opportunity to obtain NVQ qualifications.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
For more information, call Goldsborough Home Care on 0844 7360250.