Recruitment drive in Welwyn Garden City
A RECRUITMENT drive will be held this Friday, for anyone who may be interested in a career as a care worker. Goldsborough Home Care, which provides help and support for vulnerable people across Hertfordshire, is looking for new care workers
A RECRUITMENT drive will be held this Friday, for anyone who may be interested in a career as a care worker.
Goldsborough Home Care, which provides help and support for vulnerable people across Hertfordshire, is looking for new care workers to join the team either full or part time.
The company provides home help for the elderly, people with mental or physical disabilities and individuals suffering with mental health problems.
The company also supports children, families and schools.
You may also want to watch:
On June 10, between 10am and 5.30pm, the company will be holding an open day on the first floor of the Howard Centre, in WGC, opposite Maher the Bookseller.
All are welcome, and no previous experience of care work is necessary, as full training is provided to new staff, as well as the opportunity to obtain NVQ qualifications.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
For more information, call Goldsborough Home Care on 0844 7360250.