Rare production of Oliver on at University of Hertfordshire
THE musical rendition of Charles Dickens classic tale of a runaway orphan is on at the University of Hertfordshire next week. Oliver, produced by RARE Productions, will be performed from Thursday in the Weston Auditorium at the Hatfield-based establishm
THE musical rendition of Charles Dickens' classic tale of a runaway orphan is on at the University of Hertfordshire next week.
Oliver, produced by RARE Productions, will be performed from Thursday in the Weston Auditorium at the Hatfield-based establishment.
The amateur event features well-known songs everyone can sing along to and is a suitable night out for the whole family.
Tickets cost �10; concessions get �2 off that price.
You may also want to watch:
The show runs until February 21.
It starts at 7.30pm every night and 2.30pm for the Saturday matinee.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist