Rare production of Oliver on at University of Hertfordshire
THE musical rendition of Charles Dickens classic tale of a runaway orphan is on at the University of Hertfordshire next week. Oliver, produced by RARE Productions, will be performed from Thursday in the Weston Auditorium at the Hatfield-based establishm
THE musical rendition of Charles Dickens' classic tale of a runaway orphan is on at the University of Hertfordshire next week.
Oliver, produced by RARE Productions, will be performed from Thursday in the Weston Auditorium at the Hatfield-based establishment.
The amateur event features well-known songs everyone can sing along to and is a suitable night out for the whole family.
Tickets cost �10; concessions get �2 off that price.
You may also want to watch:
The show runs until February 21.
It starts at 7.30pm every night and 2.30pm for the Saturday matinee.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar