Raising pink pounds for Welwyn Garden City breast cancer unit
GET in the pink by snapping up a new range of houseplants on sale from today (Saturday) – and help a WGC-based charity at the same time. Van Hage Garden Centre is launching its' Princettia' plant – a pink 'sister' to the red variety more commonly seen
GET in the pink by snapping up a new range of houseplants on sale from today (Saturday) - and help a WGC-based charity at the same time.
Van Hage Garden Centre is launching its 'Princettia' plant - a pink 'sister' to the red variety more commonly seen around Christmas time.
And for every one sold, the Great Amwell centre will donate �1 to the Vicki Adkins Breast Unit, based at the QE2 Hospital.
And there will be a further �1 donated for every pot bought along with the plants.
You may also want to watch:
Van Hage managing director Chris Roberts said: "We are extremely pleased to support the Herts Breast Cancer Unit Appeal through the sale of the stunning new Princettia houseplant."
The pink theme will continue at Van Hage across the bank holiday weekend, with meet-the-animal events, face-painting and fairground rides.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire