Punk rockers strike gold at The Horn
A BAND who claim they are still fighting the punk rock war will be coming to St Albans later this week. Formed in 1996, Goldblade are John Robb (vocals, guitar), Keith Curtis (bass/vocals), Pete G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S (guitar/vocals), Johny Skullnuckles (guita
A BAND who claim they are "still fighting the punk rock war" will be coming to St Albans later this week.
Formed in 1996, Goldblade are John Robb (vocals, guitar), Keith Curtis (bass/vocals), Pete G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S (guitar/vocals), Johny Skullnuckles (guitar/vocals) and Rob Haynes (drums/vocals).
The punk rock five-piece have toured "incessantly" ever since, taking in dates in many countries across Europe, including Germany, Holland, Switzerland, France and Austria.
And now Goldblade will be at The Horn on Friday, March 27, where they will be supported by The Scratch and Sunflies.
The music starts at 8pm and will be followed by a DJ set until 2am.
Tickets cost �6 in advance or �7 on the door.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: Changes to rubbish and recycling bin collection days in Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Who is playing when at Slam Dunk Festival 2022: Set times announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 8 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
For tickets go to www.ticketweb.co.uk
For more information go to www.myspace.com/goldblade or www.goldblade.com