Punk rockers strike gold at The Horn
A BAND who claim they are still fighting the punk rock war will be coming to St Albans later this week. Formed in 1996, Goldblade are John Robb (vocals, guitar), Keith Curtis (bass/vocals), Pete G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S (guitar/vocals), Johny Skullnuckles (guita
A BAND who claim they are "still fighting the punk rock war" will be coming to St Albans later this week.
Formed in 1996, Goldblade are John Robb (vocals, guitar), Keith Curtis (bass/vocals), Pete G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S (guitar/vocals), Johny Skullnuckles (guitar/vocals) and Rob Haynes (drums/vocals).
The punk rock five-piece have toured "incessantly" ever since, taking in dates in many countries across Europe, including Germany, Holland, Switzerland, France and Austria.
And now Goldblade will be at The Horn on Friday, March 27, where they will be supported by The Scratch and Sunflies.
You may also want to watch:
The music starts at 8pm and will be followed by a DJ set until 2am.
Tickets cost �6 in advance or �7 on the door.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
For tickets go to www.ticketweb.co.uk
For more information go to www.myspace.com/goldblade or www.goldblade.com