Punk rockers strike gold at The Horn
A BAND who claim they are still fighting the punk rock war will be coming to St Albans later this week. Formed in 1996, Goldblade are John Robb (vocals, guitar), Keith Curtis (bass/vocals), Pete G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S (guitar/vocals), Johny Skullnuckles (guita
A BAND who claim they are "still fighting the punk rock war" will be coming to St Albans later this week.
Formed in 1996, Goldblade are John Robb (vocals, guitar), Keith Curtis (bass/vocals), Pete G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S (guitar/vocals), Johny Skullnuckles (guitar/vocals) and Rob Haynes (drums/vocals).
The punk rock five-piece have toured "incessantly" ever since, taking in dates in many countries across Europe, including Germany, Holland, Switzerland, France and Austria.
And now Goldblade will be at The Horn on Friday, March 27, where they will be supported by The Scratch and Sunflies.
You may also want to watch:
The music starts at 8pm and will be followed by a DJ set until 2am.
Tickets cost �6 in advance or �7 on the door.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
For tickets go to www.ticketweb.co.uk
For more information go to www.myspace.com/goldblade or www.goldblade.com