Punk rockers strike gold at The Horn
A BAND who claim they are still fighting the punk rock war will be coming to St Albans later this week. Formed in 1996, Goldblade are John Robb (vocals, guitar), Keith Curtis (bass/vocals), Pete G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S (guitar/vocals), Johny Skullnuckles (guita
A BAND who claim they are "still fighting the punk rock war" will be coming to St Albans later this week.
Formed in 1996, Goldblade are John Robb (vocals, guitar), Keith Curtis (bass/vocals), Pete G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S (guitar/vocals), Johny Skullnuckles (guitar/vocals) and Rob Haynes (drums/vocals).
The punk rock five-piece have toured "incessantly" ever since, taking in dates in many countries across Europe, including Germany, Holland, Switzerland, France and Austria.
And now Goldblade will be at The Horn on Friday, March 27, where they will be supported by The Scratch and Sunflies.
You may also want to watch:
The music starts at 8pm and will be followed by a DJ set until 2am.
Tickets cost �6 in advance or �7 on the door.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
For tickets go to www.ticketweb.co.uk
For more information go to www.myspace.com/goldblade or www.goldblade.com