Pub quiz for Mayor's charities to take place in Welwyn Garden City
A WEEKEND break and an iPod Shuffle are among the prizes on offer at a charity pub quiz to be held in WGC next week. The event, at The Cork, in Howardsgate, will raise money for the mayor of Welwyn Hatfield's charities, which for this year, are
A WEEKEND break and an iPod Shuffle are among the prizes on offer at a charity pub quiz to be held in WGC next week.
The event, at The Cork, in Howardsgate, will raise money for the mayor of Welwyn Hatfield charities, which for this year, are the Welwyn Hatfield women's refuge and the Old Hatfield-based Willow Foundation.
Mayor Kim Langley has confirmed she will be entering a team into the quiz, which starts at 8pm on Tuesday, August 8.
Entry costs �1 per person and there is a maximum of six per team.
You may also want to watch:
A buffet will be provided on the night and all proceeds will go to charity.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses