Pub quiz for Mayor's charities to take place in Welwyn Garden City
A WEEKEND break and an iPod Shuffle are among the prizes on offer at a charity pub quiz to be held in WGC next week. The event, at The Cork, in Howardsgate, will raise money for the mayor of Welwyn Hatfield's charities, which for this year, are
A WEEKEND break and an iPod Shuffle are among the prizes on offer at a charity pub quiz to be held in WGC next week.
The event, at The Cork, in Howardsgate, will raise money for the mayor of Welwyn Hatfield charities, which for this year, are the Welwyn Hatfield women's refuge and the Old Hatfield-based Willow Foundation.
Mayor Kim Langley has confirmed she will be entering a team into the quiz, which starts at 8pm on Tuesday, August 8.
Entry costs �1 per person and there is a maximum of six per team.
You may also want to watch:
A buffet will be provided on the night and all proceeds will go to charity.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 4 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 5 What time will the election results come in?
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 Man found with head injuries following assault