Pub quiz for Mayor's charities to take place in Welwyn Garden City
A WEEKEND break and an iPod Shuffle are among the prizes on offer at a charity pub quiz to be held in WGC next week. The event, at The Cork, in Howardsgate, will raise money for the mayor of Welwyn Hatfield's charities, which for this year, are
A WEEKEND break and an iPod Shuffle are among the prizes on offer at a charity pub quiz to be held in WGC next week.
The event, at The Cork, in Howardsgate, will raise money for the mayor of Welwyn Hatfield charities, which for this year, are the Welwyn Hatfield women's refuge and the Old Hatfield-based Willow Foundation.
Mayor Kim Langley has confirmed she will be entering a team into the quiz, which starts at 8pm on Tuesday, August 8.
Entry costs �1 per person and there is a maximum of six per team.
You may also want to watch:
A buffet will be provided on the night and all proceeds will go to charity.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?