Predator Motorsport stages 'Support our Troops' fun day in Welwyn Garden City
AN action-packed fun day is taking place in WGC today (Sunday) for the army. Exhaust manufacturer Predator Motorsports is holding a Support Our Troops fundraiser at Mundells Lagoon Park, WGC, from 10am to 4pm. The event is in aid of all the British sold
AN action-packed fun day is taking place in WGC today (Sunday) for the army.
Exhaust manufacturer Predator Motorsports is holding a "Support Our Troops" fundraiser at Mundells Lagoon Park, WGC, from 10am to 4pm.
The event is in aid of all the British soldiers who are or have been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Confirmed attractions include demonstrations by the Royal Artillery display team, an air show, Hertfordshire police motorcycle display and the UK launch of the new Aprilia RSV4 superbike.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be craft stalls, bouncy castles, classic military vehicles on show and children's rides.
The WHT will also be there and wants you to send us your photos from the day, and be in with a chance with seeing them published in our monthly Times Magazine.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 4 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 10 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
We're looking for the most interesting, exciting or humorous pictures from the event, with the top three appearing in June's edition of our glossy mag.
All proceeds from the day, which is free to attend, go towards the UK Forces, Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen Family Association.