Predator Motorsport stages a 'Support our Troops' fun day in Welwyn Garden City
AN action-packed fun day is taking place in WGC today (Sunday) for the army. Exhaust manufacturer Predator Motorsport is holding a Support Our Troops fundraiser at Mundells Lagoon Park, WGC, from 10am to 4pm. The event is in aid of all the British sold
AN action-packed fun day is taking place in WGC today (Sunday) for the army.
Exhaust manufacturer Predator Motorsport is holding a "Support Our Troops" fundraiser at Mundells Lagoon Park, WGC, from 10am to 4pm.
The event is in aid of all the British soldiers who are or have been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Confirmed attractions include demonstrations by the Royal Artillery display team, an air show, Hertfordshire police motorcycle display and the UK launch of the new Aprilia RSV4 superbike.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be craft stalls, bouncy castles, classic military vehicles on show and children's rides.
The WHT will also be there and wants you to send us your photos from the day, and be in with a chance with seeing them published in our monthly Times Magazine.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 7 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 8 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
We're looking for the most interesting, exciting or humorous pictures from the event, with the top three appearing in June's edition of our glossy mag.
All proceeds from the day, which is free to attend, go towards the UK Forces, Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen Family Association.