Predator Motorsport stages a 'Support our Troops' fun day in Welwyn Garden City
AN action-packed fun day is taking place in WGC today (Sunday) for the army. Exhaust manufacturer Predator Motorsport is holding a Support Our Troops fundraiser at Mundells Lagoon Park, WGC, from 10am to 4pm. The event is in aid of all the British sold
AN action-packed fun day is taking place in WGC today (Sunday) for the army.
Exhaust manufacturer Predator Motorsport is holding a "Support Our Troops" fundraiser at Mundells Lagoon Park, WGC, from 10am to 4pm.
The event is in aid of all the British soldiers who are or have been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Confirmed attractions include demonstrations by the Royal Artillery display team, an air show, Hertfordshire police motorcycle display and the UK launch of the new Aprilia RSV4 superbike.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be craft stalls, bouncy castles, classic military vehicles on show and children's rides.
The WHT will also be there and wants you to send us your photos from the day, and be in with a chance with seeing them published in our monthly Times Magazine.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 8 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
We're looking for the most interesting, exciting or humorous pictures from the event, with the top three appearing in June's edition of our glossy mag.
All proceeds from the day, which is free to attend, go towards the UK Forces, Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen Family Association.