Predator Motorsport stages a 'Support our Troops' fun day in Welwyn Garden City
AN action-packed fun day is taking place in WGC today (Sunday) for the army. Exhaust manufacturer Predator Motorsport is holding a Support Our Troops fundraiser at Mundells Lagoon Park, WGC, from 10am to 4pm. The event is in aid of all the British sold
AN action-packed fun day is taking place in WGC today (Sunday) for the army.
Exhaust manufacturer Predator Motorsport is holding a "Support Our Troops" fundraiser at Mundells Lagoon Park, WGC, from 10am to 4pm.
The event is in aid of all the British soldiers who are or have been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Confirmed attractions include demonstrations by the Royal Artillery display team, an air show, Hertfordshire police motorcycle display and the UK launch of the new Aprilia RSV4 superbike.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be craft stalls, bouncy castles, classic military vehicles on show and children's rides.
The WHT will also be there and wants you to send us your photos from the day, and be in with a chance with seeing them published in our monthly Times Magazine.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
We're looking for the most interesting, exciting or humorous pictures from the event, with the top three appearing in June's edition of our glossy mag.
All proceeds from the day, which is free to attend, go towards the UK Forces, Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen Family Association.