Dare to try tobacco flavour beer?
- Credit: Archant
A pub will be selling a variety of foreign and unusual beers, including a tobacco flavour tipple, during its beer festival.
The Admiral Byng, in Darkes Lane, Potters Bar, will be serving a total of 20 beers during the festival, which runs from Wednesday, October 11, to Sunday, October 22.
All beers will be priced at £2.19 a pint.
The line-up includes new, seasonal and speciality beers as well as those brewed exclusively for the festival.
There are beers flavoured with pink grapefruit, coffee, chocolate, tobacco and toffee.
You may also want to watch:
Pub manager Alex Hartigan said: “The festival will be the perfect way for real ale enthusiasts to enjoy a range of excellent beers over 12 days.”
Tasting notes on all of the beers will be available in the pub.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire