Potters Bar Town throw away lead against bottom club Hillingdon
POTTERS Bar Town threw away a two-goal advantage at Parkfield to draw 3-3 with bottom club Hillingdon Borough yesterday (Saturday). The Scholars should have claimed their first victory in five games as they led 3-1 with 15 minutes left on the clock. Forwa
POTTERS Bar Town threw away a two-goal advantage at Parkfield to draw 3-3 with bottom club Hillingdon Borough yesterday (Saturday).
The Scholars should have claimed their first victory in five games as they led 3-1 with 15 minutes left on the clock.
Forward Sam Adejokun had given the hosts the lead just before the break.
His debutant strike partner Reece Wilson doubled the advantage just after the interval.
You may also want to watch:
Hillingdon clawed one back through Steve Hale, but Bar looked to have sealed the points when Wilson hit his second making it 3-1.
However, Lucas Williams lashed home from 20 yards to give his Borough side something to chase with 10 minutes to go.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
The Ryman League game was in injury time when Hillingdon snatched a Division One North point as Reece Chaudri looped an effort over Bar keeper Richard Wilmot.
* Full report, reaction and photo gallery to come...