Potters Bar Town throw away lead against bottom club Hillingdon
POTTERS Bar Town threw away a two-goal advantage at Parkfield to draw 3-3 with bottom club Hillingdon Borough yesterday (Saturday). The Scholars should have claimed their first victory in five games as they led 3-1 with 15 minutes left on the clock. Forwa
POTTERS Bar Town threw away a two-goal advantage at Parkfield to draw 3-3 with bottom club Hillingdon Borough yesterday (Saturday).
The Scholars should have claimed their first victory in five games as they led 3-1 with 15 minutes left on the clock.
Forward Sam Adejokun had given the hosts the lead just before the break.
His debutant strike partner Reece Wilson doubled the advantage just after the interval.
You may also want to watch:
Hillingdon clawed one back through Steve Hale, but Bar looked to have sealed the points when Wilson hit his second making it 3-1.
However, Lucas Williams lashed home from 20 yards to give his Borough side something to chase with 10 minutes to go.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
The Ryman League game was in injury time when Hillingdon snatched a Division One North point as Reece Chaudri looped an effort over Bar keeper Richard Wilmot.
* Full report, reaction and photo gallery to come...