Potters Bar Town lose to Tilbury
POTTERS Bar Town were beaten 3-2 away in the league at Tilbury yesterday (Saturday). The Ryman League Cup winners took the lead on 10 minutes through striker Michael Begg. Bar regrouped and levelled when midfielder Alex Bolt volleyed in on the half-hour m
POTTERS Bar Town were beaten 3-2 away in the league at Tilbury yesterday (Saturday).
The Ryman League Cup winners took the lead on 10 minutes through striker Michael Begg.
Bar regrouped and levelled when midfielder Alex Bolt volleyed in on the half-hour mark.
However, the Essex hosts went ahead again through a header from forward Chris Stowe.
You may also want to watch:
On the stroke of half-time Stowe capitalised on a Scholars' defensive lapse to put the Dockers 3-1 up.
Potters Bar had long spells of possession after the break but couldn't make their chances count.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
Substitute Henderson Browne did tuck in a Lewis Donovan cross to pull one back for Adam Lee's men.
But the Parkfield outfit could not find a deserved leveller and slipped to another defeat.
Full report and reaction to follow...