Potters Bar Town cut down by Waltham Forest
A DISMAL Potters Bar Town performance saw them lose 2-0 at home to Waltham Forest yesterday (Saturday). The visitors from East London netted either side of half-time to secure their ninth win of the season and move just a point behind the Scholars in the
A DISMAL Potters Bar Town performance saw them lose 2-0 at home to Waltham Forest yesterday (Saturday).
The visitors from East London netted either side of half-time to secure their ninth win of the season and move just a point behind the Scholars in the Ryman League table.
Forest took the lead when Gazmond Dauti looped a high bouncing ball into the hosts' penalty area.
Town failed to clear their lines and Fervour Garcia lashed in past debutant keeper Matt Bennett.
You may also want to watch:
A Bennett mistake led to the second goal a minute after the interval.
He handled just outside his penalty area and Yacine Hamada arrowed the consequent free-kick into the back of the net.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
Potters Bar have four Ryman League Division One North games left this term and begin that run in on Saturday at home to third-bottom Ilford.