Potters Bar teenager arrested over GBH in Brighton
A TEEN from Potters Bar is among three suspects arrested for GBH after a brutal attack in Brighton, which left a man unconscious with head injuries.
Sussex Police arrested three men, including a 19-year-old from Potters Bar, on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm, following a fight in Brighton, at around 4.10am on January 1.
The brawl broke out between two groups of men, during which an 18-year-old was knocked out.
He was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital, in Brighton, with head injuries.
As well as the Potters Bar teen an 18-year-old man from London and a 20-year-old man from Barnet were arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect from Barnet was additionally arrested on suspicion of possessing class A drugs which were said to be cocaine.
All three have been released on police bail until February 5 pending further enquiries.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM