Potters Bar teenager arrested over GBH in Brighton
A TEEN from Potters Bar is among three suspects arrested for GBH after a brutal attack in Brighton, which left a man unconscious with head injuries.
Sussex Police arrested three men, including a 19-year-old from Potters Bar, on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm, following a fight in Brighton, at around 4.10am on January 1.
The brawl broke out between two groups of men, during which an 18-year-old was knocked out.
He was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital, in Brighton, with head injuries.
As well as the Potters Bar teen an 18-year-old man from London and a 20-year-old man from Barnet were arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect from Barnet was additionally arrested on suspicion of possessing class A drugs which were said to be cocaine.
All three have been released on police bail until February 5 pending further enquiries.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images