Potters Bar slump to defeat at home to Enfield Town
IT was derby day heartache for Potters Bar Town against Ryman League rivals Enfield Town on Saturday.
POTTERS Bar Town were on the wrong end of a 4-1 derby defeat at home to rivals Enfield Town yesterday (Saturday).
The visitors flew into a 3-0 half-time lead in the Ryman League Division One North clash.
A brace from Adam Wallace, who had a brief spell with Potters Bar last term, and a Liam Hope goal put the game out of the hosts’ reach.
In the second half Scholar Ola Williams put into his own net before ex-Enfield man Ellis Remy scored a consolation from the penalty spot after Jordan Watson was fouled.
You may also want to watch:
* Potters Bar are away in the league to Leyton on Saturday.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street