Potters Bar slump to defeat at home to Enfield Town
IT was derby day heartache for Potters Bar Town against Ryman League rivals Enfield Town on Saturday.
POTTERS Bar Town were on the wrong end of a 4-1 derby defeat at home to rivals Enfield Town yesterday (Saturday).
The visitors flew into a 3-0 half-time lead in the Ryman League Division One North clash.
A brace from Adam Wallace, who had a brief spell with Potters Bar last term, and a Liam Hope goal put the game out of the hosts’ reach.
In the second half Scholar Ola Williams put into his own net before ex-Enfield man Ellis Remy scored a consolation from the penalty spot after Jordan Watson was fouled.
You may also want to watch:
* Potters Bar are away in the league to Leyton on Saturday.
- 1 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 2 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 3 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 4 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday