Potters Bar set for annual fun day
A FREE fun day for all the family will be staged in Potters Bar tomorrow (Saturday).
The annual Oakmere Fun Day will take place in Oakmere Park, off High Street, between 1pm and 5pm.
Organised by the Rotary Club of Potters Bar, in conjunction with Hertsmere Borough Council, the event will feature a range of activities, including a magician, square dancing, a bouncy castle and a fun fair.
There will also be around 40 stalls promoting the work of various charities and organisations from the Potters Bar area and beyond.
A range of refreshments, including tea, beer, Pimm’s and a barbecue will be available.
You may also want to watch:
Call John Godfrey on 01707 653992 for more information.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn