Potters Bar school to host charity fashion show
A SCHOOL in Potters Bar will be staging a charity fashion show this week.
The event, which will take place at Mount Grace School in Church Road, will conclude with a clothing auction.
All the proceeds will go to the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC), which is co-ordinating humanitarian efforts in the wake of the recent earthquakes in Haiti and Chile.
The fashion show is being sponsored by Arcadia Group, which will be providing a selection of exclusive items from Topshop, Burton, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins and Wallis.
The event will take place next Wednesday, March 31 at 6.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 01707 655512.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog