Potters Bar school to host charity fashion show
A SCHOOL in Potters Bar will be staging a charity fashion show this week.
The event, which will take place at Mount Grace School in Church Road, will conclude with a clothing auction.
All the proceeds will go to the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC), which is co-ordinating humanitarian efforts in the wake of the recent earthquakes in Haiti and Chile.
The fashion show is being sponsored by Arcadia Group, which will be providing a selection of exclusive items from Topshop, Burton, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins and Wallis.
The event will take place next Wednesday, March 31 at 6.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 01707 655512.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 8 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 9 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images