Potters Bar restaurant to help Italy's earthquake victims
VICTIMS of Italy's recent earthquake disaster are to benefit from the launch of a new eatery in Potters Bar. West End-style bar Luthers will be hosting three events over the next week, to celebrate the opening of its new Italian restaurant.
VICTIMS of Italy's recent earthquake disaster are to benefit from the launch of a new eatery in Potters Bar.
West End-style bar Luthers will be hosting three events over the next week, to celebrate the opening of its new Italian restaurant.
A family fun day, featuring magic and face painting, will take place at the High Street restaurant from noon tomorrow (Sunday).
A speed networking lunch for local entrepreneurs will then be held at noon on Tuesday, to be followed by the official launch party.
You may also want to watch:
Twenty per cent of the takings from these activities will then be donated to the British Red Cross to help those affected by the L'Aquila earthquake on April 6.
A total of 290 people were killed in the quake, which measured 6.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
A further 28,000 Italians were also left homeless.
For more information or tickets, call Victoria Dove on 0208 367 5659 or email email@example.com