Potters Bar restaurant to help Italy's earthquake victims
VICTIMS of Italy's recent earthquake disaster are to benefit from the launch of a new eatery in Potters Bar. West End-style bar Luthers will be hosting three events over the next week, to celebrate the opening of its new Italian restaurant.
VICTIMS of Italy's recent earthquake disaster are to benefit from the launch of a new eatery in Potters Bar.
West End-style bar Luthers will be hosting three events over the next week, to celebrate the opening of its new Italian restaurant.
A family fun day, featuring magic and face painting, will take place at the High Street restaurant from noon tomorrow (Sunday).
A speed networking lunch for local entrepreneurs will then be held at noon on Tuesday, to be followed by the official launch party.
You may also want to watch:
Twenty per cent of the takings from these activities will then be donated to the British Red Cross to help those affected by the L'Aquila earthquake on April 6.
A total of 290 people were killed in the quake, which measured 6.3 on the Richter scale.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 4 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 5 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 6 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
A further 28,000 Italians were also left homeless.
For more information or tickets, call Victoria Dove on 0208 367 5659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org