Potters Bar mum to win national modelling competition?
A MUM-OF-TWO is battling it out to become the UK Face of Fashion. Karen Reid from Cranborne Road, Potters Bar, is taking part in the competition hosted
A MUM-OF-TWO is battling it out to become the UK Face of Fashion.
Karen Reid from Cranborne Road, Potters Bar, is taking part in the competition hosted on www.kimberleyroberts.co.uk/fof_oct.html at the age of 33.
The former Mount Grace student, who is the oldest taking part in the contest, says she hopes that local people will vote for her.
For more information or to vote visit the above website.
You may also want to watch:
Voting closes at 11:59pm on Saturday, October 31.
For more on this story buy this week's Potters Bar Edition.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline