Potters Bar mum to win national modelling competition?
A MUM-OF-TWO is battling it out to become the UK Face of Fashion. Karen Reid from Cranborne Road, Potters Bar, is taking part in the competition hosted
A MUM-OF-TWO is battling it out to become the UK Face of Fashion.
Karen Reid from Cranborne Road, Potters Bar, is taking part in the competition hosted on www.kimberleyroberts.co.uk/fof_oct.html at the age of 33.
The former Mount Grace student, who is the oldest taking part in the contest, says she hopes that local people will vote for her.
For more information or to vote visit the above website.
You may also want to watch:
Voting closes at 11:59pm on Saturday, October 31.
For more on this story buy this week's Potters Bar Edition.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?