Potters Bar mum to win national modelling competition?
A MUM-OF-TWO is battling it out to become the UK Face of Fashion. Karen Reid from Cranborne Road, Potters Bar, is taking part in the competition hosted
A MUM-OF-TWO is battling it out to become the UK Face of Fashion.
Karen Reid from Cranborne Road, Potters Bar, is taking part in the competition hosted on www.kimberleyroberts.co.uk/fof_oct.html at the age of 33.
The former Mount Grace student, who is the oldest taking part in the contest, says she hopes that local people will vote for her.
For more information or to vote visit the above website.
You may also want to watch:
Voting closes at 11:59pm on Saturday, October 31.
For more on this story buy this week's Potters Bar Edition.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 2 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 6 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 7 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 8 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 9 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping