Potters Bar’s McDonald’s has reopened
- Credit: PA
McDonald’s in Potters Bar has opened for drive thrus today.
The Metropolitan House restaurant opened at 11am this morning, and marks the fourth location to open in Hertfordshire with two in Watford and one in Bushey already serving customers.
A total of 168 more locations opened across the UK today for drive thrus and a further 22 restaurants opened for McDelivery.
A spokesperson for McDonald’s said: “We are glad to be back but it will look a little different and may take a little longer, so please bear with us.
“We have fewer employees in our kitchens to enable our teams to social distance and work safely
You may also want to watch:
“We will have a limited menu (no breakfast or Shakes for now) and will open for reduced hours (11am-10pm)
“We encourage you to use contactless payment methods and cap your spend at £25
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Police disperse large group near the university
- 4 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
For those visiting our Drive Thrus, you can browse the menu, order and pay ahead using the My McDonald’s App - we’ll start preparing your order when you’re near the restaurant.”
Visit here to see the latest McDonalds openings.