Potters Bar link in stolen BMW case
A BMW was ditched in Potters Bar after it was stolen from the driveway of a house. Two BMWs were taken from outside the home in Brookmans Park. The black and silver vehicles were taken from Bluebridge Avenue at 6.50pm on Friday last week. The householders
A BMW was ditched in Potters Bar after it was stolen from the driveway of a house.
Two BMWs were taken from outside the home in Brookmans Park.
The black and silver vehicles were taken from Bluebridge Avenue at 6.50pm on Friday last week.
The householders had gone for a walk in a nearby field leaving their son upstairs.
You may also want to watch:
The thieves rang the doorbell, but after no response forced the door open. They took keys for the black X5 and silver M3 from the kitchen.
The son heard banging and rang his parents, who returned to the house in time to see the thieves escape in their cars, closely followed by a black Audi TT which is believed to be connected.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
The burglars then turned left onto Blue Bridge Road, heading in the direction of Potters Bar.
The BMWs were later found abandoned in Barnet and Potters Bar.
Call 0845 33 00 222 with information.