Potters Bar jewellers to close after 40 years
A JEWELLERS which has been in Potters Bar for the past 40 years is set to close its doors permanently at Christmas.
Lynda Wren, the owner of L Wren Jewellers in Darkes Lane, will serve her last customers on December 24 before retiring.
Speaking about her decision, Lynda explained her lease was coming to an end and said now felt like the right time to step away from the business.
However, she admitted: “This has been my life for some time and I have thoroughly enjoyed it here.
“I shall miss the customers and all of my staff.”
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, see this week’s Potters Bar Edition, out now.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man