Potters Bar jewellers to close after 40 years
A JEWELLERS which has been in Potters Bar for the past 40 years is set to close its doors permanently at Christmas.
Lynda Wren, the owner of L Wren Jewellers in Darkes Lane, will serve her last customers on December 24 before retiring.
Speaking about her decision, Lynda explained her lease was coming to an end and said now felt like the right time to step away from the business.
However, she admitted: “This has been my life for some time and I have thoroughly enjoyed it here.
“I shall miss the customers and all of my staff.”
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, see this week’s Potters Bar Edition, out now.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire