Potters Bar jewellers to close after 40 years
A JEWELLERS which has been in Potters Bar for the past 40 years is set to close its doors permanently at Christmas.
Lynda Wren, the owner of L Wren Jewellers in Darkes Lane, will serve her last customers on December 24 before retiring.
Speaking about her decision, Lynda explained her lease was coming to an end and said now felt like the right time to step away from the business.
However, she admitted: “This has been my life for some time and I have thoroughly enjoyed it here.
“I shall miss the customers and all of my staff.”
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, see this week’s Potters Bar Edition, out now.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 6 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder