Potters Bar insurance company reveals relocation plans
AN insurance company based in Potters Bar has unveiled further building plans ahead of its relocation to a new headquarters in the town. Mike Daly, the owner of Sky Insurance, which is based in The Broadway, wants to move his business into
AN insurance company based in Potters Bar has unveiled further building plans ahead of its relocation to a new headquarters in the town.
Mike Daly, the owner of Sky Insurance, which is based in The Broadway, wants to move his business into a vacant warehouse unit in Station Close.
As reported in the Potters Bar Edition last week, Mr Daly had asked Hertsmere Borough Council for permission to erect an advertising sign in front of his new premises.
And now, he has submitted further drawings to planning chiefs, seeking authority to begin the conversion of the warehouse into offices.
You may also want to watch:
If the plans are approved, an extra 15 parking spaces would be created on site.
The company would also employ three extra members of staff.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
- 10 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
The plans are currently open to public consultation.
A decision on this application is expected by November 12.
To view the plans, go to www.hertsmere.gov.uk/planning