Potters Bar insurance company reveals relocation plans
AN insurance company based in Potters Bar has unveiled further building plans ahead of its relocation to a new headquarters in the town. Mike Daly, the owner of Sky Insurance, which is based in The Broadway, wants to move his business into
AN insurance company based in Potters Bar has unveiled further building plans ahead of its relocation to a new headquarters in the town.
Mike Daly, the owner of Sky Insurance, which is based in The Broadway, wants to move his business into a vacant warehouse unit in Station Close.
As reported in the Potters Bar Edition last week, Mr Daly had asked Hertsmere Borough Council for permission to erect an advertising sign in front of his new premises.
And now, he has submitted further drawings to planning chiefs, seeking authority to begin the conversion of the warehouse into offices.
You may also want to watch:
If the plans are approved, an extra 15 parking spaces would be created on site.
The company would also employ three extra members of staff.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
The plans are currently open to public consultation.
A decision on this application is expected by November 12.
To view the plans, go to www.hertsmere.gov.uk/planning