Potters Bar insurance company reveals relocation plans
AN insurance company based in Potters Bar has unveiled further building plans ahead of its relocation to a new headquarters in the town. Mike Daly, the owner of Sky Insurance, which is based in The Broadway, wants to move his business into
AN insurance company based in Potters Bar has unveiled further building plans ahead of its relocation to a new headquarters in the town.
Mike Daly, the owner of Sky Insurance, which is based in The Broadway, wants to move his business into a vacant warehouse unit in Station Close.
As reported in the Potters Bar Edition last week, Mr Daly had asked Hertsmere Borough Council for permission to erect an advertising sign in front of his new premises.
And now, he has submitted further drawings to planning chiefs, seeking authority to begin the conversion of the warehouse into offices.
You may also want to watch:
If the plans are approved, an extra 15 parking spaces would be created on site.
The company would also employ three extra members of staff.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 7 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 10 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
The plans are currently open to public consultation.
A decision on this application is expected by November 12.
To view the plans, go to www.hertsmere.gov.uk/planning