Potters Bar girl bidding for beauty final
A STUDENT from Potters Bar has made it through to the next round of a prestigious beauty pageant, and needs your help to continue her journey. Kaylee Muldoon, of Ashwood Road, is in the second heat of Miss London 2009, a regional qualifying round for the
A STUDENT from Potters Bar has made it through to the next round of a prestigious beauty pageant, and needs your help to continue her journey.
Kaylee Muldoon, of Ashwood Road, is in the second heat of Miss London 2009, a regional qualifying round for the Miss England competition.
She is one of 28 girls hoping to make it into the Miss London grand final on May 13, and is hoping the public will get her there by voting for her.
"It's really exciting, it's something I've always wanted to do, and now I've got the chance to do it," said Kaylee, 20.
You may also want to watch:
The girl who receives the most votes will automatically go through to the final.
Kaylee said: "A lot of girls get a lot of help with this sort of thing, but I'm on my own, so I need people to vote for me."
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
The girl who raises the most for charity will also receive an automatic place in the grand final.
Kaylee, a health and social care student at Oaklands College, WGC, is raising money for Beat, a charity helping people with eating disorders. "This is just the beginning," said Kaylee.
"Hopefully being in the second round will give me more opportunities to do the things I want to do, and raise more money for charities.
"I've always wanted to do modelling, and this gives me the chance to get out there. I need as many votes as possible so please vote for me!"
You can help Kaylee through to the grand final of Miss London 2009 by voting for her either by text or by phone.
For more information visit www.missengland.info/regionals/londonheattwo