Potters Bar Carnival Princess winner revealed
THE votes are in and we can now reveal the winners of this year’s Potters Bar Carnival Princess competition.
Meet Jade Keifer, Elise Ford and Sophie Williamson-White, the 2011 Carnival Princess and her maids of honour respectively.
Wroxham School pupil Jade, 10, said she couldn’t contain her excitement when she got the call from the Potters Bar Edition telling her she was this year’s princess.
“I screamed when I found out,” she said.
Joining Jade at the front of the parade will be her two maids of honour Elise and Sophie, both eight.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m very happy,” said Sophie, a St Giles primary school student from South Mimms.
“All my friends have wished me good luck.”
- 1 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 2 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 3 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
And Elise, another Wroxham pupil, said: “I was really happy when I found out and started phoning all my friends.”
The 2011 Potters Bar Carnival takes place on Sunday, June 12.