Potters Bar Carnival Princess finalists revealed
WITH the big day just weeks away, it’s time once again to pick a princess for the Potters Bar Carnival.
As always, we’ve been inundated with entries from proud parents, hoping their daughter is chosen to be the belle of the ball on June 13.
And as carnival co-organiser Peter Weaver said, picking three from the girls you see here won’t be easy.
“It’s always a high standard, and always very difficult for the judges to pick a winner,” Mr Weaver said.
You can see all the finalists’ photos by clicking on our gallery to the right.
You may also want to watch:
Find out who will be this year’s Potters Bar carnival princess and her maids of honour in this week’s Potters Bar Edition, out Wednesday.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder