Potters Bar Carnival Princess finalists revealed
WITH the big day just weeks away, it’s time once again to pick a princess for the Potters Bar Carnival.
As always, we’ve been inundated with entries from proud parents, hoping their daughter is chosen to be the belle of the ball on June 13.
And as carnival co-organiser Peter Weaver said, picking three from the girls you see here won’t be easy.
“It’s always a high standard, and always very difficult for the judges to pick a winner,” Mr Weaver said.
You can see all the finalists’ photos by clicking on our gallery to the right.
You may also want to watch:
Find out who will be this year’s Potters Bar carnival princess and her maids of honour in this week’s Potters Bar Edition, out Wednesday.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn