Potters Bar Carnival is finally here!
IT is finally here, the event all of Potters Bar has been waiting for, this year’s carnival.
The carnival rolls into town today (Sunday) with a bumper list of entertainment lined up.
The town’s prized event, which is being held at Elm Court Youth and Community Centre, will include acts such as marching bands, jugglers, cheerleaders as well as plenty of family fun attractions like Punch and Judy and pony rides.
The procession through the town, which will feature this year’s carnival princess Jade Keifer and her two maids of honour, Sophie Williamson-White and Elise Ford, will leave Canada Life car park on to Mutton Lane at noon.
The vehicle floats will then parade through the town via the route shown on our specially designed map.
You may also want to watch:
As usual there will be a fete with charity and food stalls, a beer tent, barbecues and coffee and sandwich stalls.
The annual Schools Art Exhibition will also be taking place in the Elm Court gym.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement