Potters Bar Carnival gets energy sponsorship
THE imminent Potters Bar Carnival has received a late boost after an energy company added its name to the list of sponsors. EDF Energy Networks has donated �1,000 to the carnival after a sponsor pulled out at the last minute
THE imminent Potters Bar Carnival has received a late boost after an energy company added its name to the list of sponsors.
EDF Energy Networks has donated �1,000 to the carnival after a sponsor pulled out at the last minute.
Angelo Fitzhenry, head of highway services at EDF Energy Networks, said: "We're delighted to be sponsoring this popular community event and are pleased at being invited along on the day to judge the carnival floats with the Mayor of Hertsmere.
"We always strive to support the local community which we serve and this is a great opportunity to be able to demonstrate this."
You may also want to watch:
As a sponsor, Mr Fitzhenry will now join Hertsmere mayor Rosemary Gilligan, carnival princess Kristel Buckley and her two maids of honour at the start of the procession from outside Canada Life at 12.30pm this Sunday, June 14.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?