Potters Bar bus garage to stage open day
AN array of buses dating back to the 1950s will be on display in Potters Bar tomorrow (Saturday).
The vintage vehicles, along with their more modern counterparts, will be on show at the Metroline bus garage in High Street between 10am and 4pm.
The annual event will be raising money for a number of charities, including Cancer Research UK and the British Heart Foundation.
Visitors will get the chance to enjoy a free ride around Potters Bar on some of the vintage buses.
There will also be a number of stalls selling transport memorabilia and hot and cold food and drinks.
You may also want to watch:
The guest of honour will be Potters Bar councillor Peter Knell, the deputy mayor of Hertsmere.
Admission, which will include a programme, costs �1.50.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 4 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics
For more information call the bus garage on 01707 347700.