Potters Bar bus garage to stage open day
AN array of buses dating back to the 1950s will be on display in Potters Bar tomorrow (Saturday).
The vintage vehicles, along with their more modern counterparts, will be on show at the Metroline bus garage in High Street between 10am and 4pm.
The annual event will be raising money for a number of charities, including Cancer Research UK and the British Heart Foundation.
Visitors will get the chance to enjoy a free ride around Potters Bar on some of the vintage buses.
There will also be a number of stalls selling transport memorabilia and hot and cold food and drinks.
You may also want to watch:
The guest of honour will be Potters Bar councillor Peter Knell, the deputy mayor of Hertsmere.
Admission, which will include a programme, costs �1.50.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
For more information call the bus garage on 01707 347700.