Potters Bar building firm opens latest project
IF you’re in the market for a new home, you could do a lot worse than booking a viewing at these luxury apartments.
This is St Cross Court in Hoddesdon – a block of 12 environmentally-friendly flats, constructed by Potters Bar building firm Newland Construction.
The company, based in St Vincent’s Way, has made a name for itself in recent years by promoting sustainable building products, and using and installing environmental technologies such as solar panels, and rainwater harvesting systems.
The latest project has seen the flats built around a cedar tree, with cedar boarding and sloped roofs complementing the natural centrepiece.
Managing director Andrew Newland said: “It has been a great project to be a part of and I am very proud of the high quality product we have produced.”
You may also want to watch:
The flats are on sale through Paul Wallace New Homes. Call 01992 781122 for more information.
For more on Newland Construction, click on the link above.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton