Potters Bar biker killed in crash
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after he collided with a car and then a tree. Philip Ochiltree, of Potters Bar, was killed instantly at the scene of the smash in Hadley Road, Enfield, last Tuesday. The 58-year-old had been in collision with
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after he collided with a car and then a tree.
Philip Ochiltree, of Potters Bar, was killed instantly at the scene of the smash in Hadley Road, Enfield, last Tuesday.
The 58-year-old had been in collision with a Ford Fiesta before hitting the tree at 4pm.
The driver of the car fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Metropolitan police's collision investigation unit are investigating the crash.
Anyone with information can call the witness appeal line on 0208 597 4874.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 3 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 6 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 7 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 8 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 9 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 10 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
* A police spokesman said a 17-year-old boy was later arrested on suspicion of failing to stop and causing death by dangerous driving.
He was taken to a north London police station and bailed to return in July pending further inquiries.
* Did you know Mr Ochiltree? Call us on 01707 384184 or email email@example.com