Potters Bar biker killed in crash
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after he collided with a car and then a tree. Philip Ochiltree, of Potters Bar, was killed instantly at the scene of the smash in Hadley Road, Enfield, last Tuesday. The 58-year-old had been in collision with
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after he collided with a car and then a tree.
Philip Ochiltree, of Potters Bar, was killed instantly at the scene of the smash in Hadley Road, Enfield, last Tuesday.
The 58-year-old had been in collision with a Ford Fiesta before hitting the tree at 4pm.
The driver of the car fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Metropolitan police's collision investigation unit are investigating the crash.
Anyone with information can call the witness appeal line on 0208 597 4874.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
* A police spokesman said a 17-year-old boy was later arrested on suspicion of failing to stop and causing death by dangerous driving.
He was taken to a north London police station and bailed to return in July pending further inquiries.
* Did you know Mr Ochiltree? Call us on 01707 384184 or email email@example.com