Potters Bar biker killed in crash
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after he collided with a car and then a tree. Philip Ochiltree, of Potters Bar, was killed instantly at the scene of the smash in Hadley Road, Enfield, last Tuesday. The 58-year-old had been in collision with
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after he collided with a car and then a tree.
Philip Ochiltree, of Potters Bar, was killed instantly at the scene of the smash in Hadley Road, Enfield, last Tuesday.
The 58-year-old had been in collision with a Ford Fiesta before hitting the tree at 4pm.
The driver of the car fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Metropolitan police's collision investigation unit are investigating the crash.
Anyone with information can call the witness appeal line on 0208 597 4874.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
* A police spokesman said a 17-year-old boy was later arrested on suspicion of failing to stop and causing death by dangerous driving.
He was taken to a north London police station and bailed to return in July pending further inquiries.
* Did you know Mr Ochiltree? Call us on 01707 384184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org