Potters Bar biker killed in crash
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after he collided with a car and then a tree. Philip Ochiltree, of Potters Bar, was killed instantly at the scene of the smash in Hadley Road, Enfield, last Tuesday. The 58-year-old had been in collision with
A MOTORCYCLIST has died after he collided with a car and then a tree.
Philip Ochiltree, of Potters Bar, was killed instantly at the scene of the smash in Hadley Road, Enfield, last Tuesday.
The 58-year-old had been in collision with a Ford Fiesta before hitting the tree at 4pm.
The driver of the car fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Metropolitan police's collision investigation unit are investigating the crash.
Anyone with information can call the witness appeal line on 0208 597 4874.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
* A police spokesman said a 17-year-old boy was later arrested on suspicion of failing to stop and causing death by dangerous driving.
He was taken to a north London police station and bailed to return in July pending further inquiries.
* Did you know Mr Ochiltree? Call us on 01707 384184 or email email@example.com