Potters Bar Beer Festival 2018 serves up a treat
- Credit: Archant
Beer-lovers soaked up another successful festival in Potters Bar over the weekend.
Hundreds of visitors sampled the booze supplied by Tring Brewery and other locals, which served up 35 ales along with several ciders.
The event took place at Potters Bar Town FC’s Pakex Stadium, where there was also a Bud Bar, Pimms tent and food stalls, as well as lots of children’s entertainment, charity stalls and a tombola.
There was also entertainment from several bands, including Shades of Midnight, Mr Creosote, Barnyard Junkies and Clint Henderson and Friends.
It was organised by Matt Giles, who is a long-time supporter of Potters Bar Town FC and member of CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale).
You may also want to watch:
He described the event as “a good family day and a lovely atmosphere”, adding it was a chance for people to try something new.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 5 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield