Postman delivers Michael Jackson tribute
A MICHAEL Jackson dance has made a postman from Hatfield an overnight internet sensation. Mike Izzard, of Robins Way, filmed his routine to Jackson s hit Billie Jean at the Royal Mail delivery office in St Albans at the end of May. After a work colleague
A MICHAEL Jackson dance has made a postman from Hatfield an overnight internet sensation.
Mike Izzard, of Robins Way, filmed his routine to Jackson's hit Billie Jean at the Royal Mail delivery office in St Albans at the end of May.
After a work colleague posted the footage on video-sharing website YouTube and, after selling a number of DVD copies to his family and friends, he has managed to raise nearly �600 for the RSPCA.
The 36-year-old is now set to hand a cheque over to the charity's Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms.
You may also want to watch:
Mike, 36, spoke candidly to the Welwyn & Hatfield Times about the late King of Pop, whose memorial and funeral services take place later today (Tuesday).
"MJ was the best thing on this planet, now he's the brightest star in the sky," he said.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 9 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 10 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
"I'm sure MJ would love this dance being used for helping animals.
"He loved them as much as children because, unlike adults, they would not hurt him.