Postman delivers Michael Jackson tribute
A MICHAEL Jackson dance has made a postman from Hatfield an overnight internet sensation. Mike Izzard, of Robins Way, filmed his routine to Jackson s hit Billie Jean at the Royal Mail delivery office in St Albans at the end of May. After a work colleague
A MICHAEL Jackson dance has made a postman from Hatfield an overnight internet sensation.
Mike Izzard, of Robins Way, filmed his routine to Jackson's hit Billie Jean at the Royal Mail delivery office in St Albans at the end of May.
After a work colleague posted the footage on video-sharing website YouTube and, after selling a number of DVD copies to his family and friends, he has managed to raise nearly �600 for the RSPCA.
The 36-year-old is now set to hand a cheque over to the charity's Southridge Animal Centre, in South Mimms.
You may also want to watch:
Mike, 36, spoke candidly to the Welwyn & Hatfield Times about the late King of Pop, whose memorial and funeral services take place later today (Tuesday).
"MJ was the best thing on this planet, now he's the brightest star in the sky," he said.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
"I'm sure MJ would love this dance being used for helping animals.
"He loved them as much as children because, unlike adults, they would not hurt him.