Popular Welwyn Garden City nail bar moved
A WELL-KNOWN WGC nail bar has moved and is keen to tell customers its new location. Coco – which was based on Howardsgate between Pizza Hut and the Pet and Garden Centre – has now moved to Fretherne Road. Joining forces with hairdressers NV, the nail bar
A WELL-KNOWN WGC nail bar has moved and is keen to tell customers its new location.
Coco - which was based on Howardsgate between Pizza Hut and the Pet and Garden Centre - has now moved to Fretherne Road.
Joining forces with hairdressers NV, the nail bar - located upstairs - is called Coco @ NV.
With the same faces taking care of your nails - technicians Kelly Baker and Sarah Davidson, who have both worked in the town for six years - the same friendly service is assured.
You may also want to watch:
And to celebrate their move, the girls are offering a full set of gel overlays for one lucky reader.
Worth �32, our winner will have the choice of colour or French polish.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 5 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 6 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
Nail technician Kelly Baker said: "It's the right move.
"It's a little busier down this end of the town and it works well with the hairdressers downstairs."
The 28-year-old, from WGC, added: "We've been ringing round as many clients as we can.
"I keep bumping into people and they say 'where are you?'"
Co-worker Sarah Davidson, 22, of WGC, added: "We're keen to get the message out.