Popular Welwyn Garden City nail bar moved
A WELL-KNOWN WGC nail bar has moved and is keen to tell customers its new location. Coco – which was based on Howardsgate between Pizza Hut and the Pet and Garden Centre – has now moved to Fretherne Road. Joining forces with hairdressers NV, the nail bar
A WELL-KNOWN WGC nail bar has moved and is keen to tell customers its new location.
Coco - which was based on Howardsgate between Pizza Hut and the Pet and Garden Centre - has now moved to Fretherne Road.
Joining forces with hairdressers NV, the nail bar - located upstairs - is called Coco @ NV.
With the same faces taking care of your nails - technicians Kelly Baker and Sarah Davidson, who have both worked in the town for six years - the same friendly service is assured.
You may also want to watch:
And to celebrate their move, the girls are offering a full set of gel overlays for one lucky reader.
Worth �32, our winner will have the choice of colour or French polish.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 7 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
Nail technician Kelly Baker said: "It's the right move.
"It's a little busier down this end of the town and it works well with the hairdressers downstairs."
The 28-year-old, from WGC, added: "We've been ringing round as many clients as we can.
"I keep bumping into people and they say 'where are you?'"
Co-worker Sarah Davidson, 22, of WGC, added: "We're keen to get the message out.