Popular Welwyn Garden City nail bar moved
A WELL-KNOWN WGC nail bar has moved and is keen to tell customers its new location. Coco – which was based on Howardsgate between Pizza Hut and the Pet and Garden Centre – has now moved to Fretherne Road. Joining forces with hairdressers NV, the nail bar
A WELL-KNOWN WGC nail bar has moved and is keen to tell customers its new location.
Coco - which was based on Howardsgate between Pizza Hut and the Pet and Garden Centre - has now moved to Fretherne Road.
Joining forces with hairdressers NV, the nail bar - located upstairs - is called Coco @ NV.
With the same faces taking care of your nails - technicians Kelly Baker and Sarah Davidson, who have both worked in the town for six years - the same friendly service is assured.
You may also want to watch:
And to celebrate their move, the girls are offering a full set of gel overlays for one lucky reader.
Worth �32, our winner will have the choice of colour or French polish.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Captain Tom inspires little Zach to raise money for the NHS
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
Nail technician Kelly Baker said: "It's the right move.
"It's a little busier down this end of the town and it works well with the hairdressers downstairs."
The 28-year-old, from WGC, added: "We've been ringing round as many clients as we can.
"I keep bumping into people and they say 'where are you?'"
Co-worker Sarah Davidson, 22, of WGC, added: "We're keen to get the message out.