Polyclinic opens in Welwyn Garden City
A NEW health centre promising more choice for patients across the area has opened in WGC. Spring House Medical Centre is based in Ascots Lane, next to the QE2 Hospital. The so-called polyclinic is open daily from
A NEW health centre promising "more choice" for patients across the area has opened in WGC.
Spring House Medical Centre is based in Ascots Lane, next to the QE2 Hospital.
The so-called "polyclinic" is open daily from 8am until 8pm and will offer a mixture of bookable and walk-in appointments for all.
Spring House is being run by Ephedra Healthcare, a consortium of all eight GP practices in Welwyn Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Peter Shilliday, lead GP for Ephedra Healthcare, said: "This is an exciting new service for local patients."
For more coverage on this story, buy tomorrow's WHT.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 6 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 7 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 8 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education