Polyclinic opens in Welwyn Garden City
A NEW health centre promising more choice for patients across the area has opened in WGC. Spring House Medical Centre is based in Ascots Lane, next to the QE2 Hospital. The so-called polyclinic is open daily from
A NEW health centre promising "more choice" for patients across the area has opened in WGC.
Spring House Medical Centre is based in Ascots Lane, next to the QE2 Hospital.
The so-called "polyclinic" is open daily from 8am until 8pm and will offer a mixture of bookable and walk-in appointments for all.
Spring House is being run by Ephedra Healthcare, a consortium of all eight GP practices in Welwyn Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Peter Shilliday, lead GP for Ephedra Healthcare, said: "This is an exciting new service for local patients."
For more coverage on this story, buy tomorrow's WHT.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust