Polyclinic opens in Welwyn Garden City
A NEW health centre promising more choice for patients across the area has opened in WGC. Spring House Medical Centre is based in Ascots Lane, next to the QE2 Hospital. The so-called polyclinic is open daily from
A NEW health centre promising "more choice" for patients across the area has opened in WGC.
Spring House Medical Centre is based in Ascots Lane, next to the QE2 Hospital.
The so-called "polyclinic" is open daily from 8am until 8pm and will offer a mixture of bookable and walk-in appointments for all.
Spring House is being run by Ephedra Healthcare, a consortium of all eight GP practices in Welwyn Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Peter Shilliday, lead GP for Ephedra Healthcare, said: "This is an exciting new service for local patients."
For more coverage on this story, buy tomorrow's WHT.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school