Polyclinic opens in Welwyn Garden City
A NEW health centre promising more choice for patients across the area has opened in WGC. Spring House Medical Centre is based in Ascots Lane, next to the QE2 Hospital. The so-called polyclinic is open daily from
A NEW health centre promising "more choice" for patients across the area has opened in WGC.
Spring House Medical Centre is based in Ascots Lane, next to the QE2 Hospital.
The so-called "polyclinic" is open daily from 8am until 8pm and will offer a mixture of bookable and walk-in appointments for all.
Spring House is being run by Ephedra Healthcare, a consortium of all eight GP practices in Welwyn Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Peter Shilliday, lead GP for Ephedra Healthcare, said: "This is an exciting new service for local patients."
For more coverage on this story, buy tomorrow's WHT.
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told