Police Warn against ghoulish Halloween behaviour in Potters Bar
GHOULISH behaviour from trick-or-treat tearaways will not be tolerated in Potters Bar on Halloween, police have warned.
Anti-yob patrols will be stepped up in the town and police have pledged they will deal “robustly” with incidents of anti-social behaviour.
A spokeswoman added that officers had been “working with retail outlets to prevent selling flour and eggs to children.”
She added: “The school’s PCSO has been going round to schools to reinforce the message.”
Borough councillor John Donne, community safety portfolio holder, said: “We want people to have fun at Halloween but also to be safe and think about how their behaviour might affect other people.”
You may also want to watch:
To keep youngsters entertained, a number of activities have been set up by the Hertsmere Community Safety Partnership.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 8 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend