Police vow to do all they can in hunt for Hatfield flasher
A FLASHER who exposed himself in an alleyway in Hatfield is being hunted by police.
The streak-haired pervert struck in a passageway off Woods Avenue, at around 4.10pm on March 28.
And police have vowed to do everything they can to nail the flasher.
The suspect is described as male, of East Asian appearance, in his late teens or early twenties, with long spiked black hair with a blonde streak in it.
Detective constable Emma Summers, who is investigating the incident, said: “I’d like to reassure local residents that these kinds of incidents are not a regular occurrence and we will use every resource available to us to track down the person responsible. “The public can help too - were you in the area at the time and saw anyone acting suspiciously?
You may also want to watch:
“The description we have of the suspect is quite distinctive, so if you have any information at all please contact me on 01707 806844.”
- 1 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 2 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 3 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement