Police looking for information after cars damaged in Welwyn Garden City
PUBLISHED: 09:22 27 February 2015 | UPDATED: 09:22 27 February 2015
Police are appealing for any information after a number of cars were damaged in the Sherrardswood area of Welwyn Garden City.
The incidents all took place between Friday, February 20 and Sunday, February 22.
A police spokeswoman said: “Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101, quoting one of the crime reference numbers below.
“Police would also urge anyone who sees any suspicious activity around vehicles to report it straight away.”
The list of reported incidents is below, together with their crime reference number.
- B1/15/565 – Digswell Road, between 5.15pm on Friday, Feb 20 and 12.02pm on Saturday, Feb 21. Rear windscreen wiper stolen from a white Fiat 500.
- B1/15/568 – Knightsfield, at around 10.10pm on Saturday, Feb 21. Brick thrown through car window - no vehicle details unfortunately.
- B1/15/574 – Ingles, between 4pm on Saturday, Feb 21 and 12.45pm on Sunday, Feb 22. Damage caused to drivers side wing mirror of a silver Peugeot 307.
- B1/15/576 – Warren Dale, between 4pm on Saturday, Feb 21 and 8am on Sunday, Feb 22. Damage caused to drivers side wing mirror of a black Vauxhall Mariva.
- B1/15/577 – Warren Dale, between 11pm on Saturday, Feb 21 and 6am on Sunday, Feb 22. Damage caused to wing mirror of a green Vauxhall Corsa.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.