Police hunt man who exposed himself near Hatfield school
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after a flasher exposed himself near a school in Hatfield.
A member of the public came across the man in the alleyway between Woods Avenue and Onslow St Audrey’s School, Hatfield.
A police spokesman said: “At approximately 1.30pm today (Monday, December 14) police were contacted by a member of the public who reported that a man was indecently exposing himself in an alleyway near Woods Avenue.
“A number of officers attended the area and searched for the man.
“Police will be speaking with the informant again to ascertain further details about the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has any information about the incident should contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via 101, quoting reference ISR 388.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man