Police hunt Hatfield pervert
A FLASHER is being hunted by police for exposing himself to a woman in Hatfield.
The perverted man performed a sex act on himself before completely revealing his genitals to the woman, in her 20s, at around 11am in Cavendish Way on Monday.
He is described as being white, aged between 30 and 40, about 5ft 6in, with short dark brown hair.
The flasher was wearing baggy grey and black sweat pants and a black T-shirt.
Pc Warren Potter said: “This was a shock to the woman.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to speak to this man to prevent any further incidents.
“If you think you know who it may be, please get in touch with us.”
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 8 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
Anyone with any information, call police on 0845 33 00 222.