Police treat woman’s death as ‘unexplained’ after discovery of body in Tewin
- Credit: Archant
Police searching for missing Jennifer Collins from Burnham Green sadly discovered her body in Tewin.
Police found Jennifer’s body near Orchard Road in Tewin yesterday, May 28, at 8.20pm.
Jennifer, 42, who also uses the name Jenny Willis, had been missing from her home in Burnham Green since May 27.
Police initially thought she may have travelled to Wewlyn Garden City when they started looking for her.
Following the discovery of her body, police informed her family and have been providing support to them at this difficult time.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman stated: “The death is currently being treated as unexplained and enquiries are on-going.”
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM