Police appeal to trace vulnerable man last seen in Welwyn Garden City
CONCERNED police are trying to trace a vulnerable man, who was last seen at the QE2 Hospital in Welwyn Garden City.
Andreas Nichola, 29, from Waltham Cross, was last seen on Sunday, June 5, at about 3.30pm at the hospital.
Police have said he may be in the Goffs Oak area.
He is described as “a white man of average build, 6ft 1in tall and last seen wearing a red top with jeans”.
A Herts police spokesman said: “There are concerns for his safety and welfare at this time.”
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone with information about Andreas’s whereabouts should call Hertfordshire Constabulary on 0845 3300 222.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank